I am fascinated by history. The personalities, stories, fashion and the architecture enthrall me – hence joining hands with Heritage Homes – to bring a taste of nostalgia to Franklin’s picturesque landscape.
History is the blueprint that guides who you are what you build your future into.
A wise man once said; “The best indicator of future performance is past performance.” Villas and bungalows stood the test of time, and with a few modern twists, character homes have solidified their future for adoring generations to come.
Here are some ideas of what you should ask about:
- Communication and problem solving
- Keeping to the budget & timeline
- Workmanship / quality
- Respecting your vision, culture & expectations
We would add the following:
- Check their experience & shared love of building or renovating homes in the style you want
- Ensure they are a Licensed Building Practitioner and can offer you a 3rd party guarantee
- Visit past builds & talk with past clients about their experience
- Look for someone you good rapport with – building a home is ranked as the 2nd most stressful event in a relationship. You want to make sure you get on well with your builder.
By checking all these things you’ll be able to gage how their work ethics & habits match up with your expectations and vice versa.
At Nick Bosanac Builders, We pride ourselves on these qualities. One of our favorite references from a past client is: “They are honest, hard working, give attention to detail, funny, easy to talk to and excellent building skills! A great build experience should be creative, fun, organised and stress free, I think! These are all skills that Bosanac Builders have!! We love our home!” We aim for everyone to have this kind of experience when it comes to building their home.
So whether you are a modernist or a traditionalist at heart, we’d love to work with you on your transformational home goals, so drop by our website www.heritagehomes.nz or pop in and see for yourself at our classical twist showhome in Paerata Rise.
email@example.com | 027 458 3038 | 12 Jonah Lomu Drive, Paerata Rise